PongOut: AE PongOut: AE

People are annoying.

They give the game a bad score because they can't focus, which is the point of the game. So if you lose, rate it bad? Okay...

Otherwise, extremely hard on level 5 with Breakout and Pong running.

Doeo! Doeo!

Loved it!

I love how at the end you put the Lol U Died song. Catching the king for the fifth time was hard and he kept jumping around!

Too easy though. Make the next one harder!

raitendo responds:

Did you think "hard" was easy?

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Interesting concept.

I just hate the anime shit that's taking over the internet, which takes off 3 points. :/

Kept losing to the robot. :(

Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

Fucking. Amazing. Game.

The pause button freezes it forever and I lose progress, so to make this game perfect, you need to:

Fix that pause button
Add a "continue" thing so we can continue where we left off incase something else happens

MindFeed MindFeed

Haha. I love how you based this on Portal. :)

The sounds, the bagels and orange juice theme (in Portal it's a cake, and there was a big deal about that which you're trying to start here...), even the "Oh, I'm supposed to do this test...FAILED TO LOAD FUN? WTF? THIS IS STRANGE" (In Portal Gladice is normal then kind of glitches and says weird stuff).

Good failed attempt!

Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

I liked it...

...But the achievement thing just really ruined it, and that yellow thing just looked annoying.

Through the Machine Through the Machine

IT ROCKED

IT'S BETTER THAN MY BIG FAT COCK

Epsilon Epsilon

THE ENDING WAS TEH AWESOME!

Fucking great game! I admit that for this I look for a sequel! The ending was some crazy shit! Loved it!!!

Landfill Bill Landfill Bill

Where is the play button???

It took me about 20 seconds to find the actual play button because most of the screen is about ASDA, recycling, and your "great game-making company". It was too hard to play and very confusing to say the least, and the music was really really annoying.

Journeys of Reemus Journeys of Reemus

Hahahah, GREAT game!

I loved it, can't wait for the next!

By the way, if you guys want to know, the ending where you jump in the queen's mouth isn't the real ending!